Vacancy for a Junior Furniture Designer/CAD Draughtsman
We are a well-established company of 30 furniture designers and makers based near Honiton, Devon. We manufacture bespoke furniture for high end residential projects in the UK and abroad. An exciting opportunity has come up for a Furniture Designer/CAD Draughtsman to join the existing team.
- Qualification in Furniture Design/Manufacture to HND or Degree level or similar
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD or Solidworks for producing working drawings
- A good understanding of furniture production methods and materials
- Experience of making furniture would be advantageous
Main areas of responsibility would include:
- Client liaison
- Design Development
- Site surveys
- Researching and integrating fittings.
- The production of presentation and working drawings to the highest standards.
- Briefing makers and regular visits to workshop to ensure work is being made as intended.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
For more information please contact Andrew Owen on 01404 841 430 or send your CV to email@example.com
Please also visit our website at www.williamgarvey.co.uk