As William Garvey Ltd continues to expand we are always interested to hear from furniture makers whose skills and experience would be well suited to the excellent standards of our company.
Vacancy for a Furniture Designer/CAD Draughtsman who would have the following skills.
Vacancy for a Junior Furniture Designer/CAD Draughtsman
• Qualification in Furniture Design/Manufacture to HND or Degree level or similar
• Good knowledge of AutoCAD or Solidworks for producing working drawings
• A basic understanding of furniture production methods and materials
• Experience of making furniture would be advantageous
Main areas of responsibility would include:
• Client liaison
• Design Development
• Site surveys
• Researching and integrating fittings.
• The production of presentation and working drawings to the highest standards.
• Briefing makers and regular visits to workshop to ensure work is being made as intended.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
For more information please contact Andrew Owen on 01404 841 430 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy for an Assistant Cabinet Maker – A position is available within the company for a someone who has a background in furniture or joinery and enjoys working accurately and to a high standard. This job would suit someone who wants to develop their skills working in one of the UK’s foremost bespoke cabinet making firms. The role would include assisting the more experienced makers machining and manufacturing components and helping with assembly work. Experience of veneering and using precision saws and other woodworking machines would be an asset. Salary to be negotiated depending on experience
Vacancy for an experienced Cabinet Maker – Candidates must have a sound technical background in solid and veneered construction, together with good hand and machine skills. Also, they must be used to making complete pieces from start to finish as well as working as part of a team on larger projects.
Pay ranges from £16,000 – £33,000 p.a. depending upon skill, speed & overtime worked.
Please apply with your CV & photos of your work if possible to Dominic Ash, William Garvey Ltd, Leyhill, Payhembury, Honiton, EX14 3JG